- Ready In:
- 1 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup milk chocolate chips
- In bowl, combine oats, flour, brown sugar, salt and baking soda.
- Stir in butter until crumbly.
- Press into an 11x7 baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes longer or until marshmallows start to brown.
- Cool pan on wire rack.
- Cut into bars.
Join The Conversation
Omg! I'm rating these 10 stars. I just made these and ate one while they were warm. These are so awesome, I will definetly be making over and over. I don't know if my dh will eat them because of the masrhmellow, but it's ok, more for me. I followed the recipe as written, except I let them cook and brown a couple of minutes longer. Thanks for a great and easy recipe!!