Recipe by Mille®
Recipe posted by request. Haven't tried it myself.
Top Review by COOKGIRl
First things first: delicious and a huge hit at church social this morning. The salad dressing: Out of relish-used capers for relish, cut hickory smoke down to 1/4 teaspoon, added cracked black pepper and pinch of salt. Added a very small amount of smoked paprika on top. Salad: iceberg, cabbage (didn't have red cabbage only green unfortunately), minced carrots, diced fuji apple, celery, raisins, cucumbers, orange bell, toms, red onion and green onion. The one fault I find is the recipe calls for too much hickory smoke. Other than that, a salad dressing I plan to make again very soon! Best prepared at least one hour in advance. Miller lives on in his recipes!
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon hickory barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke (use any brand that you like)