- 4 smoked pork chops
- 1 granny smith apple, 1" dice
- 1 medium onion, 1" dice
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup maple syrup
- 1 -2 tablespoon brown mustard
- white wine (to deglaze)
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown chops in a small amount of butter over medium heat (8-10 min).
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Add apples and onions halfway through.
- Meanwhile, mix maple syrup and mustard.
- When chops are evenly browned, deglaze with white wine, scraping up the crusty bits in the pan.
- Pour maple-mustard mixture over all.
- Simmer 1-2 minutes more.