Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Great seafood dip. Good with crudites or crackers. Also
- 1 (8 ounce) boneless smoked trout
- 1⁄2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon minced red onion
- 1 tablespoon minced flat leaf parsley
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- Discard head and skin of trout, if present.
- Flake remaining trout fillets.
- Puree cream cheese, sour cream, and horseradish in food processor.
- Add fish and pulse to make a smooth dip.
- Transfer to a bowl and stir in onion, parsley, and lemon juice.
- Refrigerate, covered, at least one hour.