1/1 Photo of Smoked Salmon Tacos
These are nice for a sunday brunch..or a quick weeknight dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a skillet combine the taco seasoning mix, tomato sauce and water.
- 3Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer uncovered for 5 to 7 minutes.
- 4Stir occasionally.
- 5Remove from heat.
- 6Stir smoked salmon into the mixture.
- 7Put mixture in taco shells, top with shredded cheese and place on baking sheet.
- 8Bake for 5 to 7 minutes.
- 9Serve with tablespoon of salsa, some chopped onions, and shredded lettuce.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smoked Salmon Tacos
Serving Size: 1 (274 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 323.8
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 33.0 mg
- Sodium 1415.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 24.1 g