Superfoods Salmon Taco With Mango and Avocado
From SuperfoodsRX Diet book
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 lb salmon fillet, skin removed and cut into 1/4 inch strips
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 avocado, peeled and cut into four 1/4 inch strips
- 1⁄2 cup chopped mango
- 1 cup fresh Baby Spinach
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 2 whole grain tortillas (8 inch)
- Sprinkle fish with cumin.
- Grease saute pan for 4 seconds with olive or canola cooking spray. Place pan over medium-high heat. When it's hot, add salmon and saute 3-5 minutes or until it's opaque.
- Fill each tortilla with half of everything, in the order listed.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation