Salmon Gorgonzola and Cranberry Burgers Topped With Avocado
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Healthy and mouth watering recipe. If you prefer you can saute the onions before you top the burgers.
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs salmon fillets, skinned and finely chopped
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup gorgonzola, crumbled
- 2 avocados (sliced)
- 1 red onion
- In a bowl combine the first 6 ingredients.
- Lightly coat a grill pan or skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat until hot. Grill or cook patties, 5 minutes per side, or until desired degree of doneness.
- Top burgers with avocado and red onion slices.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION