1/1 Photo of Smoked Salmon Roulade
Serve it with your choice of crisp salad. It is great as a main course or a starter, or as a cold canape when sliced thinly. It goes exceptionally well with a sharp grapefruit salad! You may use low-fat cream cheese. Please note, cooking time does not include chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut cling film to the size of 20cm x 15cm and place it on the work surface.
- 2Arrange the smoked salmon slices on the cling film, slightly overlapping each slice.
- 3Soften cream cheese in a bowl (bring it to room temperature which makes it easier to spread), then carefully spread onto the smoked salmon.
- 4Sprinkle toasted sesame seeds and parsley on top of the cream cheese.
- 5Roll the salmon in cling film as tightly as possible into a shape of a log and tie both ends of the cling film to seal it airtight.
- 6Chill in fridge for at least six hours.
- 7To serve, slice into 2-3 pieces and place on a bed of crisp salad.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smoked Salmon Roulade
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 430.4
- Calories from Fat 375
- Total Fat 41.7 g
- Saturated Fat 22.9 g
- Cholesterol 110.0 mg
- Sodium 299.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 10.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: