Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Great for a party.
Make and share this Smoked Salmon Ball recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can salmon, drained
- 1 bunch green onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1 dash hot red pepper sauce
- chopped nuts or parsley
- Mix all ingredients except nuts or parsley in a small bowl lined with plastic wrap, chill mixture until firm.
- Shape into a ball.
- Remove plastic wrap.
- Roll in nuts or parsley.
- Serve with chips or crackers.
This is good, but lacks that smoke flavor. Next time, I will use more than 1 tsp. thanks for sharing!