1/2 Photos of Smoked Cheddar & Bacon Stuffed Hamburgers
You can never go wrong with bacon! These burgers are are very delicious! The egg and breadcrumbs are filler that helps keep the burger together until the last bite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl gently combine beef, egg, breadcrumbs, barbecue seasoning, and celery salt until they are well blended and begin to bind.
- 2Shape beef into 8 very flat patties.
- 3Top half of the patties with equal amounts of cheese and bacon, then top with the remaining patties.
- 4Press edges firmly to seal.
- 5Grill over medium heat for 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F.
- 6Serve on hamburger bun (optional toasted) with the lettuce and tomato.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smoked Cheddar & Bacon Stuffed Hamburgers
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 582.2
- Calories from Fat 350
- Total Fat 38.9 g
- Saturated Fat 15.2 g
- Cholesterol 115.1 mg
- Sodium 652.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 32.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: