Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
One of a set of four recipes taken off of a 25 lb. bag of Bakers & Chefs All Purpose Flour. See my other recipes for the large batch version (about 900 cookies) and large/small batch banana nut bread recipes.
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 cup margarine
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 12 ounces chocolate chips (1 pkg)
- 1⁄2 cup nuts
- Cream sugars and margarine; blend in eggs and vanilla.
- Add flour, salt and soda.
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop in scoops onto baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes.
Great for dreary-day weekend baking. This recipe actually made 42 medium sized cookies. Will definitely do again, as they were quite tasty. Thanks for the posting!
I used this recipe for a birthday party, and they were a hit, it gave me the most beautiful and chewy chocolate chip cookies I've ever made. Thank you for posting the recipe