Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
I haven't tried this yet. Posting for safe keeping. Got this off sparkpeople.com-- a great site for getting fit and losing weight.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 (1 ounce) package reduced-sodium taco seasoning mix
- 1 (10 ounce) can fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat sour cream or 1⁄2 cup fat free sour cream
- Add chicken to slow cooker.
- Sprinkle taco seasoning over chicken.
- Pour salsa over chicken.
- Cook on low 6 to 8 hours.
- Remove from heat stir in sour cream.