Recipe by Barb G.
This is a 3-ingredient recipe. Ingredient Note: Recaito is a thicker-than salsa, cilantro-based seasoning that's used to add flavor to rice, beans, soups and stews. The recipe is courtesy womansday.com.
- 907.18 g boneless pork butt, fat trimmed, cut into bit-size chunks
- 340.19 g jar recaito
- 425.24-453.59 g can hominy, rinsed
Directions See How It's Made
- Put pork and recaito in a 3-quart or larger slow-cooker; stir to mix and coat.
- Cover and cook on low 7 to 9 hours, or until pork is very tender.
- Stir in hominy, cover and cook 10 minutes to heat hominy; If desired, garnish with chopped cilantro and radishes.
- Good served with warm flour tortillas.