Best Ever Chicken Alfredo
A quick and easy pasta dish made with mushroom soup and Italian seasoning that's sure to please even the fussiest eaters! Great for dinners in a hurry!
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons italian seasoning
- 0.5 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup green peas
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 lb dry fettuccine pasta
- In large skillet, over medium-high heat, heat olive oil and saute garlic for 2 minutes. Add chicken, pepper and Italian seasoning, and cook, stirring occasionally, until chicken is no longer pink.
- In medium bowl, stir together onion soup mix, cream of mushroom soup, milk and water. Add to chicken mixture. Add peas and Parmesan to chicken, bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- While sauce is simmering, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Toss pasta with sauce to serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation