Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Who knew that you could make bread pudding in a slow cooker? Cinnamon bread covered with vanilla custard and topped with pecans. Serve with whipped cream. This would make a perfect for breakfast or dessert. This post is the result of searching the web it was post by bakedbree.
- Spray slow cooker insert with cooking spray. Line the bottom and sides of insert with aluminum foil. Let the foil hang over to make handles for easy release.
- Cut the cinnamon bread into 1 inch cubes. Add to the slow cooker.
- Make the custard by whisking together, eggs, half-and-half, salt, vanilla, cinnamon, and brown sugar.
- Pour custard over the bread cubes.
- Sprinkle chopped pecans on top of bread pudding.
- Cook on low for 3 hours or until a knife inserted comes out clean.
- Optional: Serve with whipped cream, powdered sugar, and a sprinkle of cinnamon.