1/1 Photo of Slow Cooker Old World Chicken and Vegetables
4 hrs 30 mins
My family (even the little ones) really like this dish. It is simple to prepare and very tasty. Although the recipe says to cook 8 hours, I usually cook 4 to 5 hours on low. My slow cooker must usually run hot.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine oregano, 1/2 teaspoon salt, paprika, garlic powder and black pepper in a small bowl; mix well.
- 2Place bell peppers and onion in slow cooker.
- 3Add chicken; sprinkle with the oregano mixture.
- 4Cover; cook on LOW 8 hours or on HIGH 4 hours.
- 5Stir in ketchup and remaining 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- 6If desired, cut chicken and let it sit in the sauce, for a half hour or so before serving, to absorb the flavor.
- 7Serve chicken and vegetables over hot cooked noodles or rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow Cooker Old World Chicken and Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 292.9
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 898.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 31.5 g