Prep 20 mins
Cook 7 hrs
This was a hit at my house. Recipe is from Cooking Light Magazine but you'd never know it.
- 2 cups chopped onions (1 large)
- 1⁄2 cup pitted kalamata olive
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced sun-dried tomato (oil-packed)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon all purpose Greek seasoning (like McCormicks)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 (4 lb) boneless turkey breast, trimmed
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth, divided
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Combine first 9 ingredients in slow cooker. Add 1/4 cup broth. Cover and cook on LOW for 7 hours.
- Combine remaining 1/4 cup broh and flour in small bowl, stir with a whisk until smooth.
- Add broth mixture to slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 30 minutes.
- Cut turkey into slices and serve with pan sauce.
I made it exactly according to the recipe and it was delicious! I wouldn't make any changes to it at all and I'll be making it again.
Wasn't sure with all the flavors but sounded good, this was the best thing I've made in awhile, my dinner party ate all the turkey and I made a double batch! Great recipe! I'll be sure to make this again and again!
Excellent! We all loved this. The flavors were deep and rich. I will definitely be making this again.