1/1 Photo of Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken
4 hrs 5 mins
Updated to correct missing ingredients..i must have been drugged lol.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 large bone-in chicken breasts, skin removed
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup blackberry jam
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon red chili pepper flakes
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 green onions, finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1Combine soy sauce, honey, blackberry jam, hoisin sauce, fresh ginger, garlic, chopped onion and chili flakes.
- 2Place chicken breasts in slow cooker and pour sauce on top. Cook on low for 4-5 hours.
- 3Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred, set aside.
- 4In a small bowl, combine 3 tablespoons of water and cornstarch. Place liquid from slow cooker into a saucepan and bring to a boil. While stirring the liquid, add cornstarch mixture and stir until thickened. Let boil 1 minute.
- 5Pour sauce over shredded chicken and stir to combine.
- 6Serve over rice with desired toppings.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (297 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 539.1
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 93.2 mg
- Sodium 1427.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 50.4 g
- Protein 33.7 g