Recipe by Jennygal
I copied this from a lady at work. I'm not sure where she got it, but she said it was an easy way to make potatoes for brunch.
Top Review by windywood
I liked this easy recipe a lot. I also tried it with cream of chicken and mushroom soup and topped with crushed potato chips. I think next time I might add chopped celery for the color or maybe sprinkle with some chopped parsley. Thanks so much for sharing!
- 283.49 g cream of mushroom soup
- 118.29 ml finely chopped onion
- 236.59 ml fat free sour cream
- 4.92 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 1 kg frozen hash browns
- 236.59 ml grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 14.79 ml butter
- 59.14 ml corn flake crumbs