Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This came from Gooseberry Patch Slow Cooking Cookbook. I have not tried this, just posting for safe keeping.
- 4 -5 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of celery soup
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 10 3⁄4 ounces water
- 10 3⁄4 ounces milk
- 7 5⁄8 ounces instant potato flakes
- bacon bits
- sour cream
- green onion
- shredded cheddar cheese
- Place potatoes, soups and 1 soup can full of water into a slow cooker; heat on high setting until potatoes are tender, about 2-3 hours. Add 1 soup can full of milk and enough instant mashed potatoes to reach desired consistency, stirring constantly.
- Heat 2-3 hours longer; spoon into bowls to serve. Top with garnishes.