Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Easy slow cooker breakfast casserole for cooking overnight. No fancy ingredients required. I made this up based on popular crockpot breakfast casseroles, but I don't buy frozen potatoes, so I improvised. It's great!
- 6 potatoes, cubed
- 1 lb breakfast sausage (raw, ham, chorizo, or bacon can be used)
- 1 dozen egg
- 8 ounces cheese, shredded
- 1 head broccoli (other veggies would be fine too) (optional)
- 1⁄2 bell pepper, chopped (optional)
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped (optional)
- Place 1/2 of the cubed potatoes, onion, pepper, and veggies in the bottom of the crockpot.
- Add 1/2 of the meat (uncooked, cook bacon first if using).
- Place rest of potato mixture in cooker, add other 1/2 of meat.
- Mix eggs and pour on top.
- Cover eggs completely with cheese.
- Set on Low for 8 hours.