Recipe by *Parsley*
Nice, easy recipe for the slowcooker. Can use chops, ribs or a roast....boneless or bone-in.
Top Review by Misa
Excellent recipe - easy and delicious. I used a boneless Boston Butt cut, slightly over 3 lbs. Used a yellow onion - will use a Vidalia once they come back into season. Sauce was yummy, but a bit thin, so I took the lid off for the last half hour to thicken up the sauce a bit. Definitely a keeper!
- 2 -3 lbs pork roast, can use chops
- 4 -5 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons liquid smoke
- 1⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup cola, not diet
- 1 1⁄2 cups ketchup
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray inside of 4- to 5-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Place pork inside slowcooker. Sprinkle with the salt and pepper. Place garlic and onion slices over top.
- In a small bowl, whisk togther remaining ingredients. Pour over meat.
- Cover and cook on low for about 8 hours or until done.