This is summer in a slow cooker! It's also one of those recipes that will mellow and taste even better the next day.
- Place ribs and onions in slow cooker.
- Mix barbecue sauce, honey, flour and mustard; pour over ingredients in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours (or on HIGH for 5 hours) or until ribs are tender.
- Remove ribs from slow cooker; cover to keep warm.
- Skim excess fat from sauce; return ribs to sauce.
- Stir gently until evenly coated.
These ribs were very good, very tender, but they were not like ribs. They were like eating a juicy roast on the bones. I don't know if I left them in the crock pot too long. They cooked for 7 hours. They were delicious don't get me wrong, but not what I expected.
Annacia, oh my goodness, these ribs came out so delectable and were absolutely falling off the bone! What a super-easy recipe to follow and one which will surely be used many, many more times! Thank you so much for sharing! I've featured this recipe on my blog - http://danasfoodblog.com/?p=2981.
This was so easy and good! I especially love the additional ingredients that go with the bbq sauce. I added 4 cloves garlic, minced and seared the ribs first. Will try next time without searing. Thanks for sharing!