Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Adapted from a recipe by Katy at allrecipes.com.
Make and share this Slow Cooked Round Steak recipe from Food.com.
- 3 potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 onion, chopped
- 6 carrots, peeled and sliced into 1 inch pieces
- 1⁄2 lb mushroom, quartered
- 1 bay leaf
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 lbs boneless round steak
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Place the potatoes, onion, carrots and mushrooms in slow cooker. Add bay leaf and sprinkle with thyme. Cut steak into chunks, then place the meat on top of vegetables.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the onion soup mix, cream of mushroom soup, water, worcestershire sauce and soy sauce; pour over beef.
- Cover slow cooker, and cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours or High 3 to 4 hours.
My Husband and I liked this recipe a lot. It was very easy to put together. I left out the thyme and mushrooms and added pearl onions. Delicious ! Thank you for the recipe.