Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
from Taste of Home "The New Slow Cooker"
Make and share this Slow-Cooked Lamb Chops recipe from Food.com.
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 lamb loin chops, about 1 3/4 lbs
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1. Place onion in slow cooker. Combine oregano, thyme, garlic powder, salt, and pepper and rub over the lamb chops.
- 2. Place chops over onion. Top with garlic. Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours.