Recipe by internetnut
This recipe came from Unique & Easy Tortilla Soup Recipes. I haven't tried this, just posting for safe keeping.
- 15 ounces canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 16 ounces canned refried beans
- 16 ounces jarred salsa
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 3 cups fat free chicken broth
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- shredded cheese
- black olives
- sour cream
- tortilla chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the beans, refried beans, salsa, corn, chicken broth in the crock pot and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Serve with shredded cheese, sliced black olives, sour cream, tortilla chips and a sprinkle of cilantro.
- Substitutions/Variations: If you like your soup thicker then use less broth. Substitute your favorite beans or add in different types. You can make this a vegetarian style dish by substituting vegetable broth and leaving the chicken.