- 2 1⁄2 lbs ground turkey
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 cup catsup
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large frying pan, brown ground turkey, minced garlic and onion powder. Drain, if needed/wanted.
- Meanwhile, wisk together tomato paste, catsup, mustard and worcestershire sauce.
- Return drained turkey to pan, stir in sauce. Cook on low for 10 minutes.
- Serve on hamburger buns.