Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Terrific sloppy joes!
- 2 1⁄2 lbs ground turkey
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 cup catsup
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- In a large frying pan, brown ground turkey, minced garlic and onion powder. Drain, if needed/wanted.
- Meanwhile, wisk together tomato paste, catsup, mustard and worcestershire sauce.
- Return drained turkey to pan, stir in sauce. Cook on low for 10 minutes.
- Serve on hamburger buns.
Loved this! Used a minced onion in place of onion powder, increased the garlic, and used a dash of chili sauce. LOVED it and so did my 3 and 5 year old! Definite repeater.
Made this for dinner last night. Used chopped onion in place of the onion powder, since my girlfriend loves onion, and isn't too keen on my new turkey fetish.
We loved these. I was hesitant of the minimal ingredients at first, but this was GREAT!
Great turkey sloppy joes! I bought the all white meat ground turkey and used one shallot in place of the onion powder. The sauce is very good with just enough zip. A quick and easy meal to put together. Will be making these again! Made and reviewed for KK's Chef's Tag Game.