Lazy Mom's Easy BBQ Sloppy Joes
photo by HeatherFeather
- Ready In:
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 3⁄4 cup barbecue sauce (any flavor)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt, to taste (I measure this by feel)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper (I use measuring spoon)
- 4 hamburger buns
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper (4 rings)
- 4 slices American cheese (or any flavor cheese)
- In a large nonstick skillet, brown the onions a few minutes, then add beef and continue to brown untilt he meat is fully cooked; drain fat.
- Add salt to taste, pepper, and BBQ sauce, sitrring to coat, let simmer on fairly low heat about 5-10 minutes.
- Spoom hot meat mixture on top of bottom half of each bun, top with a slice of cheese and red bell pepper ring on each, then top with other half of bun.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!