Recipe by L DJ
Mild and tangy sloppy joe mix. Great for lunch or watching the ball games.
Top Review by taylor.ball86
I grew up eating Chicken Gumbo Sloppy Joe. I didn't know about all the different types of sloppy joe until I was out of the house. I can't eat the others because they are disgusting. I always brown my onions, add minced garlic, a bullion cube, and a bell pepper. Love it!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄3 cup catsup
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can chicken gumbo soup (undiluted)
- 4 hamburger buns, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Crumble beef in 2 quart microwave casserole dish.
- Cook on High power (100%) for 3-5 minutes, stirring to break up meat.
- once or twice.
- Drain hamburger Add the remaining ingredients.
- except for the buns.
- Blend well and heat on High power for about 3 minutes, or until very hot and heated through.
- Spoon meat mixture onto buns and serve.