- 1 onion, chopped fine
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup chili sauce
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 8 slices bread, use your favorite
- 4 slices cheese, use your favorite
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute onions and garlic in skillet until onions are clear.
- Add ground beef and cook until no longer pink.
- Drain fat.
- Add to crock pot with chili sauce, water, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Stir well, cook on low 4-6 hours.
- Place one slice of cheese on a slice of bread and cover with sloppy joe mix then cover with another slice of bread to create a sandwich, repeat until all bread is used up.