Prep 6 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe comes from Weight Watchers Annual Recipes For Success 2003. This recipe is FANTASTIC, and it is only 1 point!!!
- 2 tomatoes (about 3/4 pound)
- 1 teaspoon capers
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Cut each tomato vertically into 6 slices. Arrange on a serving plate; sprinkle with capers and basil.
- Combine vinegar and remaining 5 ingredients in a small bowl; stir with a whisk. Pour vinegar mixture over tomato.
Really great! Used a variety of small tomatoes cut in half or fourths (depending on size). Fantastic recipe! Thanks!