Ww Asian Marinated Asparagus - 1 Pt.
This is out of the WW Annual Recipes for Success 2000 cookbook. I have it marked as great! Just in time for asparagus season. Best time is suppose to be between late March and May. Great side dish for Barbecue time. Enjoy!
- Ready In:
- 1 lb asparagus spear
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1⁄4 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce (I use lite)
- 2 teaspoons gingerroot, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Snap off tough ends of asparagus.
- Place asparagus spears and water in a shallow microwave dish.
- Cover and microwave at HIGH 2 to 4 minutes (I just steam mine) or until asparagus is crisp-tender; drain.
- Return to dish.
- Combine vinegar and next 3 ingredients in a small bowl; stir with a whisk until mixture is blended.
- Pour vinegar mixture over asparagus, turning asparagus to coat.
- Cover and marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours, tuning asparagus occasionally.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 7 more