Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are really tasty and healthy. I found it in our local newspaper and have made it several times.
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1 egg white
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Mix all ingredients and shape into 4 patties.
- Grill or pan-fry to desired doneness (about 4 minutes per side for medium).
- Serve on hamburger buns with condiments as desired.
These were wonderful, great-tasting burgers. They held together nicely and weren't a problem to get to the bun in one piece. Thanks, Chris.
I really wanted to like these- but they completely fell apart. Followed the directions to a t. Pieced the crumbs of meat together on a bun- dh said that it was a bit bland. Sorry!
These tasted great! I have been looking for a recipe that was healthy (w/o too much cheese) and this was it. My boyfriend and I both enjoyed them and the flavor was perfect!