Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a Low Calorie and High protein snack. Spread it on crackers or put it between two pieces of whole wheat toast. 3/4 cup of this salad is all you need for that mid afternoon snack to give you the energy to finish the rest of your day on a high note! Enjoy!
- 6 large eggs (boiled)
- 3 -5 tablespoons tahini paste
- 2 teaspoons dill weed or 2 teaspoons fresh dill
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon mustard or 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 -2 tablespoon fat free Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- fresh spinach (washed and chopped)
- Boil the eggs for 15 minutes. Remove the eggs from the burner and let them sit in the boiling water for 5 more minutes.
- Put the eggs in a bowl of ice water and allow to cool 10-15 minutes. Peel the eggs under cold running water (this will help the shells to come away from the eggs without taking chunks out of your eggs).
- Once you have peeled your eggs, place them in a large bowl. Cut the eggs in 1/2 the long way. Remove all but 2 yolks. Mash the eggs with a wide tooth fork until they are to the size of your liking.
- Add all other ingredients to the mashed eggs and mix well with a wooden spoon. Adjust seanonings to your taste. Feel free to drizzle olive oil and a squeeze of lemon over your salad. Yum!