Chef #962474's Note:
This is a recipe based on Skinny Pumpkin Granola over at skinnytaste.com. The smell alone makes your mouth water! I just guessed with the number of servings. It was gone in less than 2 weeks with only me eating it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup ground flax seeds
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds (or other seed)
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped (or other nut)
- 1/2 cup raisins (I used BIG ones)
- 1Preheat oven to 150°C.
- 2Rinse the quinoa and dry with a paper towel. Place on cookie sheet together with the rolled oats and toast in oven for 10 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, measure out all the dry ingredients into a medium/large bowl.
- 4Measure out wet ingredients and spices in another bowl and mix well.
- 5Take your oats & quinoa out of the oven and add them to the bowl with the dry ingredients. Turn oven down to 125°C Toss/stir to mix evenly.
- 6Add the wet ingredients and stir to evenly coat the mixture.
- 7Spread out on the cookie sheet and bake for 20 minutes, or until golden.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Skinny Apple Granola
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.5
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 3.9 g