Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I found this recipe at HiddenValley.com.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 1⁄2 lbs beef flank steak (cut into strips)
- 1 1⁄2 assorted bell peppers
- 1 1⁄2 cups onions, strips
- 4 flour tortillas (warmed)
- 1 (1 ounce) packethidden valley original ranch dressing mix
- guacamole (optional)
- salsa (optional)
- sour cream (optional)
- Add seasoning and salad dressing mix with oil and water.
- Saute' steak strips in dressing mixture.
- Add peppers, and onions; cook until tender-crisp.
- Place mixture in tortillas.
- Add fillings :guacamole, salsa or sour cream ,if desired.
It's a good recipe and ad for Hidden Valley, but it doesn't have the typical fajita flavor. So if you're looking for something different to put in a wrap, this might be it.