98 oz total
My Private Note
side di ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb potato, cut into 1 inch pieces (do not peel potatoes)
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil or 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 medium summer squash, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces (8 oz. total)
- 1/3 cup bottled white wine or 1/3 cup olive oil or 1/3 cup italian vinaigrette or 1/3 cup other oil and vinegar salad dressing
- 1 small sweet red pepper, cut into 1/2 to 3/4 inch squares
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon snipped fresh thyme
- 1 sprig fresh thyme (optional)
- 1In a large skillet cook potatoes in hot oil over medium heat about 15 minutes, or until tender and brown on all sides, turning occasionally.
- 2Spoon potatoes into serving bowl.
- 3Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 4To same skillet add summer squash.
- 5Cook and stir over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes or until just tender.
- 6Pour viniagrette dressing over potatoes and summer squash.
- 7Add sweet pepper, tomatoes, parsley anf thyme.
- 8Toss gently to mix.
- 10Top with thyme sprigs if desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Skillet-Roasted Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (1145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.0
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 105.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 2.6 g