- 1 (11 ounce) can corn
- 2 tablespoons green onions, sliced (spring onions)
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped (coriander)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 4 cod fish fillets or 4 halibut fillets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- For salsa, mix corn, onions, cilantro, 1/2 tsp cumin, lime juice and honey in a small bowl and set aside.
- For fish, combine cumin and pepper and sprinkle on both sides of fish.
- Heat 1 Tbsp olive oil in a 12 inch non-stick frying pan. add fish and cook 5 to 8 minutes, turning once. Fish is done when it flakes easily with a fork.