1/1 Photo of Skillet Chicken With Tomatoes
Very simple and fast to put together, you can have dinner ready in a snap. Serve over any kind of rice or pasta to finish the dish. Low in fat and calories!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a resealable plastic bag, combine chicken and salad dressing. Set aside in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- 2Remove chicken from marinade, reserving marinade.
- 3Warm oil in a medium skillet over med-high heat. Add chicken and cook 5 minutes, or until no longer pink, turning occasionally.
- 4Stir in reserved marinade and tomatoes with juice.
- 5Heat to boiling, reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer 15 minutes, or until a thermometer in thickest portion registers 160 degrees and juices run clear.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Skillet Chicken With Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.2
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 69.0 mg
- Sodium 658.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 28.5 g