1/1 Photo of Skillet Chicken With Tomatoes
Very simple and fast to put together, you can have dinner ready in a snap. Serve over any kind of rice or pasta to finish the dish. Low in fat and calories!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a resealable plastic bag, combine chicken and salad dressing. Set aside in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- 2Remove chicken from marinade, reserving marinade.
- 3Warm oil in a medium skillet over med-high heat. Add chicken and cook 5 minutes, or until no longer pink, turning occasionally.
- 4Stir in reserved marinade and tomatoes with juice.
- 5Heat to boiling, reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer 15 minutes, or until a thermometer in thickest portion registers 160 degrees and juices run clear.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Skillet Chicken With Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.2
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 69.0 mg
- Sodium 658.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 28.5 g