- 354.88 ml flour
- 354.88 ml sugar
- 7.39 ml baking powder
- 7.39 ml vanilla
- 0.25 ml salt
- 3 eggs
- 236.59 ml whipping cream
- 59.14 ml butter
- 29.58 ml sugar
- 9.85 ml cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350
- Grease and flour a 9 or 10 inch iron skillet.
- Mix 2 T sugar and 2 t cinnamon together and set aside.
- Put flour, 1 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder, vanilla, salt, eggs, and whipping cream together in large bowl. Beat with mixer till well blended.
- Pour in prepared skillet and bake 35 to 45 minutes.
- When done turn our on wire rack, then over on cake plate.
- Spread top generously with the 1/2 stick of butter and sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.