1/1 Photo of Skillet Cake
My sister always makes this cake on Christmas morning for us to enjoy while we are opening presents.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350
- 2Grease and flour a 9 or 10 inch iron skillet.
- 3Mix 2 T sugar and 2 t cinnamon together and set aside.
- 4Put flour, 1 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder, vanilla, salt, eggs, and whipping cream together in large bowl. Beat with mixer till well blended.
- 5Pour in prepared skillet and bake 35 to 45 minutes.
- 6When done turn our on wire rack, then over on cake plate.
- 7Spread top generously with the 1/2 stick of butter and sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Skillet Cake
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 569.6
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25.0 g
- Saturated Fat 14.8 g
- Cholesterol 167.6 mg
- Sodium 236.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 54.4 g
- Protein 7.3 g