My sister always makes this cake on Christmas morning for us to enjoy while we are opening presents.
- Preheat oven to 350
- Grease and flour a 9 or 10 inch iron skillet.
- Mix 2 T sugar and 2 t cinnamon together and set aside.
- Put flour, 1 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder, vanilla, salt, eggs, and whipping cream together in large bowl. Beat with mixer till well blended.
- Pour in prepared skillet and bake 35 to 45 minutes.
- When done turn our on wire rack, then over on cake plate.
- Spread top generously with the 1/2 stick of butter and sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
Love this cake!! Thanks for sharing!!! I made this for my sons 15th b'day because he doesn't like a really sweet cake. He said it was amazing!
This is Exercising Chefs sister and I assure you anyone will be instantly addicted to this cake with the first bite!!! It's really easy and sooooooooooooooooo good!!