Recipe by Bullscreeker
Okay. It's been good knowing everyone because, once my mom finds out that I've posted this secret recipe of hers, she is going to kill me. But, hey, I want to give something back to the Zaar for all of the awesome recipes I've found here. I love you all....
Top Review by majakete
Fantastic, easy recipe! I changed to butterscotch pudding because I didn`t have the vanilla and the package was 175g which I think is double the amount called for. It was really good, but very sweet (but good sweet lol). I don`t know if it was so sweet because of the pudding or if I could try reducing the sugar, I couldn`t find a smaller package of pudding and didn`t want to have leftovers. This was such an easy recipe and easy to follow directions, thanks for posting!
- 2 loaves frozen bread dough
- 1⁄2 cup blue bonnet butter (1 stick)
- 1 (3 ounce) package vanilla pudding mix (not instant)
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup light brown sugar (packed)
Directions See How It's Made
- Thaw bread dough.
- Grease 9" x 13" pan.
- Tear one loaf of bread up into pieces and put in bottom of pan.
- Melt butter in milk in small sauce-pan on stove top on medium heat.
- Add brown sugar & cinnamon to melted butter & milk.
- Add pudding and stir until dissolved.
- Pour over torn-up bread dough in pan.
- Tear up 2nd loaf of bread and place on top.
- Cover with wax paper and let rise until double.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and loosen edges of pan with butter knife.
- Immediately turn upside down onto a cookie sheet covered with wax paper.