Quick and Easy Sticky Buns
- Ready In:
- Place rolls side by side in greased, deep, large cake pan , Bundt pan, while still frozen.
- Sprinkle pudding mix over rolls.
- Melt Butter and mix in brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle nuts on top.
- Cover and let sit overnight to raise.
- Next morning bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
My husband and I are full time RVers (in a 5th wheel RV, our home on wheels) and have been for 10 years. That means we are both retired and do nothin' but travel wherever and whenever we want to. All our kids are grown and have their own families, all in Texas. We are originally from Texas (Pasadena) and sure do enjoy travelling. We are now back in Texas, a little town called (UPDATE) PIPE CREEK and will be here for awhile. We have been all over the United States, in all seasons. We do still have the Northeast to explore yet. My passion is cookin'. And travelin'. My husband and I cook together well, too. My pet peeve is inconsiderate people. I also enjoy crafts and making jewelry or working on my scrollsaw.