Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is so amazingly good. I keep on making this one. This recipe is from Company's Coming most loved main dishes.
- Preheat oven 325 degrees celcius.
- Make the filling.
- Saute onions in butter until soft, the add mushrooms. Cook until soft.
- Add flour, thyme, salt and pepper, Mix in cream cheese.
- Mix all meat ingredients together.
- Grease your pan (i use a loaf cake dish).
- Place a little over a half of the meat mixture in the dish, spreading the meat up the side of the dish.
- Add the filling
- Then add the remaining meat over top of the filling and spred it evenly.
- Bake 325 for 1 hr.