Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. This was a common Sunday dinner dish, growing up. It's super easy, quick, and inexpensive to make.
- 473.18 ml Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 226.79 g boneless skinless chicken breasts, and cut into 1/2 inch dice
- 226.79 g hot Italian sausage, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 236.59 ml red bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1/2 inch dice
- 7.39 ml sea salt
- 1. Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
- 2. Place all ingredients into non-stick baking pan. Stir to mix.
- 3. Bake 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- 4. Remove from oven and serve.