Recipe by Beverly B.
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. Brunch or supper or campout breakfast!
- 1 cup Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns (1 cup per person)
- 1 egg, for every cup of potatoes
- 1 shredded par boiled sweet potato
- 1 -2 tablespoon grated onion
- 1 teaspoon jane's crazy salt, to taste & to potato amounts
Directions See How It's Made
- Par boil your peeled chunked sweet potato.
- Grate it & mix in with the Simply Potatoes shreds.
- Blend in the egg & the rest of ingredients.
- Heat a non stick skillet brushed with EVOO & some melted butter.
- Put the mixture by 1/4 cups into the hot skillet. Press out to flatten.
- Brown 1-2 minutes per side.
- Serve with applesauce, butter, maple syrup or even just a sprinkle of white sugar over the butter!
- This was a favorite lunch of my parents. Also I fixed it often for my Mom & her gal friends after my Dad's passing.