Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a simple tuna noodle casserole. I found this recipe on Campbell's website, but adjusted it to fit my family's taste.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup peas (I just use a whole can)
- 2 (6 ounce) cans canned tuna, drained
- 2 cups cooked pasta, I used egg noodles, but any will do
- MIX soup, milk, peas, tuna and cooked noodles
- Transfer to a casserole dish.
- Bake at 400°F for 15 min (may vary a few minutes either way depending on your oven).
- Let cool 5-10 minutes before serving.
This was good. I followed the directions exactly but thought it was missing something. So added cheddar cheese, salt and pepper. Was a nice quick and easy dinner.
This is the recipe I use all the time and my family love it. When you are short on time this is a great way to fill up the kids. I usually add 2 cans of soup and 1 can of tuna. It even tastes good with grated cheese mixed in too. I did not have this written down just remembered it in my head. Thanks for posting it.
Quick, simple, and tasty meal. A great way to have comfort food fast. Thanks Miss Tinkerbell for sharing. Made for Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup Tag.