Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
What to do with all those fresh strawberries? Try this simple and extremely delicious cake. To make it even easier, I slice the berries with my egg slicer! You can have this in the oven in just a few minutes, and it really looks like you worked hard on it!
- Toss berries with sugar. Place in bottom of a 9x13 baking dish.
- Sprinkle gelatin over berries.
- Sprinkle marshmallows in pan.
- Combine eggs, cake mix, water and oil. Beat with electric mixer 2 minutes. Pour evenly in pan.
- Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes.
- Let cool, and invert pan onto serving platter.
Tastes like summer! This was very easy to make and very good. I made one change. I'm not a huge fan of raspberry flavor so I used strawberry jell-o. Worked great! Thanks so much for posting!!