1/1 Photo of Simple Strawberry Cake
What to do with all those fresh strawberries? Try this simple and extremely delicious cake. To make it even easier, I slice the berries with my egg slicer! You can have this in the oven in just a few minutes, and it really looks like you worked hard on it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toss berries with sugar. Place in bottom of a 9x13 baking dish.
- 2Sprinkle gelatin over berries.
- 3Sprinkle marshmallows in pan.
- 4Combine eggs, cake mix, water and oil. Beat with electric mixer 2 minutes. Pour evenly in pan.
- 5Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes.
- 6Let cool, and invert pan onto serving platter.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Strawberry Cake
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 320.3
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 36.1 mg
- Sodium 314.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 36.2 g
- Protein 9.2 g