Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a very simple dish that goes very well with any meat cooked any way. I just threw it together last night with some baked chicken.
- 1 zucchini
- 1 yellow squash
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 tablespoon spike seasoning or 1⁄2 tablespoon Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Cut zucchini and squash into matchstick size pieces.
- Add butter to hot pan.
- When butter is melted add vegetables and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add seasoning and sauté for another 2 minutes.
- Add Worcestershire and sauté until just tender with slight caramelization.