1/1 Photo of Simple Spinach Salad
Toss a few things in a bowl and jazz up a simple supper. When I brought this to the table, my kids said, "What? A gourmet meal?" It's so easy to please some people!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Snip spinach and lettuce leaves.
- 2Snip olives.
- 3Cut off a hunk of cheese, and cut into crumbles.
- 4Add olives and cheese to lettuce in a large serving bowl.
- 5Toss lightly then drizzle favorite dressing or let each diner add at the table.
- 6Options: use Swiss chard instead of spinach. Try Romaine, red leaf or other specialty lettuces.
- 7Other olives could be substituted for the Kalamata (but not recommended---this was SO good with the Kalamata).
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Spinach Salad
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 63.8
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 8.3 mg
- Sodium 308.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 3.7 g